Sunday, October 25, 2009


I'm angry and sad and bitter.
Yes, really angry and sad and bitter. My uncle just got into prison (I'm not ashamed of it). He was arrested yesterday for malicious mischief, they say "malicious mischief".

It started with a piece of land, a land he tamed for his mother's brother. All these years, he spent time farming and serving his uncle. Just when the relationship between my uncle (our family) and his uncle (his family) began to grow well, the farm began to suffer from crisis. Pests have destroyed the crops and the show was unstoppable. Years later, my uncle was arrested for malicious mischief, for destroying the crops (daw), for killing the only livelihood he had. And who sued him? His uncle who did nothing but watch him plow the fields and earn more from his labor.

He'll be in prison for three months and a half. That means, not being home with his only son for christmas and new year eves, that means not being in the cemetery for my Lolo's birthday, that means having a record of criminal offense.

I'm angry and sad and bitter because of this piece of land. Families kill one another because of this pieces of land and they forget that they are a "family" because of this pieces of land. BS!Destroying your own blood and flesh,I can't take this. I just want to s**** them all! How poor justice could be!

Say I'm biased and all,
but I'M VERY ANGRY AND SAD AND BITTER.
//_-

2 comments:

optimistic dora said...

halah..how sad jd khadz...mka relate mn sad koh aron kay my father was also a victim of mga "pasangil"...

he spent almost P200,000 becoz of a certain thing...may pera sana kmih ngayong magagamit in times of crisis, but napuntah ra atoh tnan...

kalagot ng mga kusog manangil khadz uy! But God knows ra jd...

Nver stop believing in God's power ra jd khadz...I'm sure he will help u!

nAdz_aPpLe said...

hello, carla moi...

It's really true that people are becoming selfish. but what can we do? that's the way they were made and created.

the best thing we can do is to pray for them...

hope that PEACE will come soon..

chill carl...

miss you!

 
ss_blog_claim=2fb957db757e87c67565371a434fdc2c ss_blog_claim=2fb957db757e87c67565371a434fdc2c