Wednesday, April 22, 2009

edna mae.

And I miss her so much…

Two nights ago, I was acting so childish that I, myself could not believe I acted that way. I don’t care what you will say or how you will react about this but I cried so hard. Yes, I cried so hard that I tried to cover my mouth- trying my best not to let any sound come out from my mouth because I don’t want to wake Yan2 up. Like, hello? It’s near 1 in the morning and I don’t want to disturb people just because I couldn’t sleep and I miss someone so much.

I miss Edna Mae so much.

I miss my friend so much.

I miss Nanay so much.

The feeling came so suddenly that I couldn’t help but cry. So childish, I know. But, do you know that feeling? When you suddenly want to see the person and you can’t do anything? It’s depressing, really. =(

But, I was not able to help it. I was not like that before and I just came home on Easter Sunday. Sometimes, it could really be the connection between us that makes me want to hug her. I wanted her to hug me; I wanted her to hug me while I was crying. I know that when she cradles me in her arms, like a baby, I’d stop crying. I wanted to tell anybody (promise, anybody jud pra mkuhaan ang kmingaw) that time that I miss Nanay so much and that I wanted to see her. I wanted someone to help me see her. (I know, t’was impossible and it’s crazy.)

I texted and she haven’t texted back. I texted again and there was no reply. Thank God, He gave her load yesterday- she gave me a beep and I felt better. Well, not really that better because I still wish to see her and she said she’ll come if she has time- when she’s done with a lot of things in school.

And still, I miss Edna Mae so much.

//_-

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=2fb957db757e87c67565371a434fdc2c ss_blog_claim=2fb957db757e87c67565371a434fdc2c