Tuesday, April 28, 2009

shooting star.//_-

nada.so.sAd. =(



So many times you've hurt me.So many times you've fooled me.But you'll be doing it again.So many times we've spent in.Too many lives we've been in.But you're doing it again.To me the nights have fallen.The lights are on and off again.Is there a chance that you won't die.Won't die, with me tonight?.Like a shooting star to where you are.Are we too late am I too soon?.You'll make it through you've gone too far.Will you ever be my star?.I'm holding on to nothing.No reason worth for living.I'm calling out to you.If it's the only way to keep you.Then I don't want to break you.I'm losing grip again.With you the nights have fallen.The lights are on and off again.Is there a chance that you wont die.Won't die, with me tonight?.Like a shooting star to where you are.Are we too late am I too soon.You'll make it through you've gone too far.Will you ever be my star?.You're a shooting star to where you are.Are we too late am I too soon.You'll make it through you've gone too far.Will you ever be my star?.Will you ever be my star?.You're walking away.I'll be seeing you through a satellite.If you go.Then I'm walking away..

//_-..

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=2fb957db757e87c67565371a434fdc2c ss_blog_claim=2fb957db757e87c67565371a434fdc2c