Monday, July 20, 2009

Coin POT!//_^

I went to shop for a coin bank last night. It was a big deal- finding the “perfect” coin bank, really. J Since I was on the goal of having a coin bank that I wouldn’t be able to open until it’s full, I found it hard to decide which to buy. *sigh*


Stalls, stalls and stalls… I went to every stall, window-shopped for the coin bank and found a flower pot. Yes, a flower pot. It was a green flower pot with three holes in the bottom. It caught my attention and the shopping for the “perfect” coin bank turned into shopping for the “perfect” coin pot.


Shopping could sometimes be weird, blissfully weird.

I bought the flower pot instead of the many coin banks displayed on that store. Well, I hope saving would be effective this time. It’s odd to have a flower pot for a coin bank. It’s interesting, though.

I already have coins in my new coin pot, my problem now is, the pot cover. //_^

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=2fb957db757e87c67565371a434fdc2c ss_blog_claim=2fb957db757e87c67565371a434fdc2c