Tuesday, July 28, 2009

minutes more.days more.

It’s cold and I’m starving.
It’s 15 minutes to 12 Pm and all I want to do is to get out of this “cold” office and eat. I’m done folding the proposals for my prospective clients and I’ve printed the work sheet for the credit bureau. Later this afternoon, I ain’t reporting at 1. I’ll have to tell my boss that I’ll go out field and have my proposals on another manager’s desk (ready to be dumped and denied)*sigh*

I’m starving. I’m starving. I’m starving.

When I got into college four years ago, I came to conditioning myself of not eating breakfast. I only eat lunch and supper. Ironic because breakfast is supposed to be the most important meal of the day- I don’t eat. That’s why I’m starving, really. *sigh*.

I’m starving for food, starving for happiness with my current job, starving for a change in this job’s environment. Maybe the problem’s with me because I can’t understand people here. But, in another way, they are the ones who are teaching me to be “just amateur”, and it pains me.

Tic…
Tac…
Tic…
Tac…

Seven minutes more to go and I’m going out of this “cold” world. Days more to go and I’m going out of this “cold” world. Puppet. I am never going back.//_-

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=2fb957db757e87c67565371a434fdc2c ss_blog_claim=2fb957db757e87c67565371a434fdc2c