Wednesday, February 18, 2009

to these rainmates.

Thanks for walking with me.
When it rains, my heart is happy. I feel human- human with all the things around me, human with all the weird things in this world. When it rains, I’m alive. Despite the cold breeze it brings and the heavy drops of water that fall on the rooftops, the rain had always been my bestfriend, my comforter.

When it rains, I know the people who would be there for me all throughout. I’d always love to walk and be with these people who would not stop me from crying and laughing under the thunder, under the lonely, crying sky. When the water pours hard, I can’t help but think of these people- these people who have been with me under the rain. Walking with them under the angry sky, facing the fierce wind with them holding my hand- those were always the happiest days of my life.

Now, before the sky decides to stop its tears from falling, I wanted to thank the people who have walked with me under heaven’s cold but comforting tears.

To this emo guy:

“thanks for the walks, for the songs, for the love and the heart. We might not be together every hour, every minute. We might not be as sweet as the other loving twins at heart. We might not ring each other everytime. I might not know everything about you and you, about me. We might not always stick to each other at the roads like what people expect us to do. But… we both know that we are not that strong to leave each other alone.//_^We both know that when they ask who we are in each other’s lives, the answer is plain. (she is mine, he is mine)We both know that our hearts are each others’ fragile pieces and that it should be well taken care of. We both know that at the end of the day, I would always know where to find you and you would always know where I’m at. And even though they see we’re not like them, worry-free for we both know that it’s still us- that we are still one. You told me once that my reason of walking in the rain is vague; that I chose not a shoulder to cry on but the rain to wash away my tears, instead. But, despite this, you have never forbidden me to walk under it again. This time, we both do and I’m sure, we always would. And when I asked how you’d fell in love, your chinky eyes smiled and then you said: “I saw you walking in the rain one day and i went with you. That’s how it all started”… I wanted you to know that I am a lot thankful because you came, that even before I finished telling you my story, my fall, you already spread your wings and flew with me to the highest sky…//_^ you ought to know: I love the rain because I know I’ll be with you.

To these rainmates:

You know who you are. 

Remember when we never cared of the world around us? When we danced and sang in front of the Admin building and we never cared if they stared? When we were shouting and singing our hearts out because we didn’t have plans to sleep? When we were laughing out loud because we don’t know the lyrics? When we were singing at dawn? I love you guys and you ought to know that you are among those people I couldn’t keep secrets from. You understand why I always ask the heavens to cry, you understand despite my disabilities, my flaws. Though at times we contradict, we still hook with each other. I hope nothing changes soon because I would never find people like you again.

I couldn’t say these things to you in person so, I’m writing it out. (Sorry na gud..sa makabasa ra..most of us btaw naa blog..hehe..kabalo btaw moh nga koug tah ato gapa-ulan,gkanta2,naninda kape..hehe..) I can’t explain why I could not thank you in person..my rainmates? Thank you for the memories. We never know when it will happen again- maybe, days or years from now. Maybe, not anymore. But, this is for sure; you are those people I’d always love to be in the rain with. You make my heart smile.

To this “judge”:

Nan..judge bah moh..hehe..Nada..seriously, I wanted to say that I am very grateful of the opportunities I had with you under the rain (though you always question the use of my hoodies because you bring jackets for me, buluyagon man gud q…//_^) and you are used to that, I suppose.

Thanks for the talks, for the walks, for the laughs. Thanks for being one of my crying shoulders, for being someone who’d cry about my worries when I myself couldn’t drop a tear. When I fall, I know you’d be there to catch me and bring my sanity back.. (ahem..drama au..sorry na gud)..but, these are all true and you can’t stop me from thanking you.

You ought to know that even if I don’t say these things to you when we’re face to face, you’ve been one of a kind- someone I know I could always count on. Despite the changes, know that I’m still the same. I might not keep the promises I’ve made but, mind that I’m here and will always be- with or without the pinkie fingers. //_^

To this tTa cLassmate:

Hi tta cath!..aww? (gihinganlan?..hehe)..

Well, remember when you said that we’re like orphans with no houses and no food to eat? When it’s already 9 in the evening and we’re both wet from walking in the rain? (tripping gud lamang). We were sitting outside the bookstore with the dog shit, the pouring rain and our empty pockets. That was one of the most memorable “rain trips” I had.

Sooner, we won’t see each other anymore so allow me to make some “emotes” here. Well, we’ve known each other for almost four years now and we’ve never changed or so I think. We’re still friends, “power rangers”?hehe.. Thanks for the understanding, the patience, the scolding and everything. Thanks for the “lending”…//_^

This list is not complete yet..to be continued…awww? Emote2 rah sah gud..

2 comments:

I am Bong said...

sOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO? Ganun...

bAby amPon said...

kUya bONg?:

aWww?
hehe..waLA pa nahuMan kuya..

emOtez2 rah GUd..

//_^

 
ss_blog_claim=2fb957db757e87c67565371a434fdc2c ss_blog_claim=2fb957db757e87c67565371a434fdc2c