Sunday, November 9, 2008

tongue tied by faber drive//_-

//_-
Bright cold silver moon
Tonight alone in my room
You were here just yesterday
Slight turn of a head
Eyes fell when you said
I guess i need my life to change
Seems like something’s just not the same
What could I say

CHORUS:
I need a little more luck then a little bit
Cuz everytime i get stuck the words won’t fit
And everytime that i try I get tongue tied
I need a little good luck to get me by
I need a little more help then a little bit
Like the perfect one word no one’s heard yet
Cuz everytime I try to get tongue tied
I need a little good luck to get me by this time

VERSE:
I stare up at the stars
I wonder just where you are
You feel a million miles away
Was it something i said
Or something i never did
Or was i always in the way
Can someone tell me what to say
To just make you stay


----------

naiiyAk ako sa kantang 'to..ewan q bah..masyado lang yata akong tama sa whiTe ink ngaYon at masyadong naaapektohan ng mga pweNdz kong naa-addict na sa bLogsites nila(kaya heto, nagbo-bLog na rin aq kunwari kahit waLA namang kwenta ang lamn ng mga naisusuLat at napa-tagaLOg bigLa ksi nagtataGaLog siLang lahAt eh)..haaaYyy..


medyO natutuYO na namAN ang dati ko nang tUyOng uta..awwTz..uTak nga baH?//_-

2 comments:

I am EXTRAORDINARY said...

a1st to commnet...yeheey... well wa q ka reflect sa lyric sa song... naka relate po ako sa pagtatagalog dito ewan ko... ng dahil sa blogspot natuto na rin akong mag tagaletch..hehehe

bAby amPon said...

haha..aq nga riN eh..n\buwan ng wiKa bah ngaYon dad?..ba't tagaLog lahat ng taO?..asHisHi..//_^..

 
ss_blog_claim=2fb957db757e87c67565371a434fdc2c ss_blog_claim=2fb957db757e87c67565371a434fdc2c